21 April 2013

I think this blog is turning into a cat blog

Well if I had a child, I would probably be posting lots and lots of photos of the kid, but since I'm not having children, here are lots of pictures of my cat (as well as other things).

I recently got my Nikon digital SLR repaired. Four years ago, I took my camera to the beach and it got sand inside of it. The camera wouldn't focus and would just make angry sounds when I tried to do the manual focus. I sent the camera off to United Camera and for about $100, they cleaned out my camera body and lense. I'm so happy to have the camera back! It has been four years since I have used it regularly and I have a much much better sense of what all the different settings mean from playing around with my film SLR. I can now take a million pictures of the cat and not worry that I'm going to run out of film.

This morning, Matthew and I went for a walk up to the grocery store to pick up a few things. We were walking along and heard a woodpecker. I'm not sure if I had ever seen a woodpecker before, but I was expecting it to be more red. It was also pecking into the side of a utility pole, I hope it was able to find something tasty to eat in there.

From 2013-04-21

When we got back from our walk, I sat down on the couch to do some work on my laptop. The kitty woke up, so Matthew put her in a sunbeam on one side of the couch.

From 2013-04-21

But she decided that my side was better and went to lay over there.

From 2013-04-21

From 2013-04-21

From 2013-04-21

After sunning herself in the sunbeam for a while, it was time for a trip outside to eat some grass.

From 2013-04-21
Look how long her tongue is!

That grass wasn't delectable enough, so she went in search of other grass.

From 2013-04-21

Finally Princess Prissy Paws decided it was time to go back inside. She will only come in the back door and not the front door, because she's a cat.

From 2013-04-21

Here are some adorable pictures of Matthew. I love him.

From 2013-04-21
From 2013-04-21
From 2013-04-21

Okay, time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment